Thursday, March 3, 2016
Meet EL Bria Sladden!
My name is Bria Sladden and I am a junior finance
major. I am someone who is incredibly
passionate about education and social advocacy.
I love to shop and do my nails (I own about 50 bottles of nail polish),
and I am addicted to nutrigran bars and cheese fries. Some things I am involved
in on campus are: Images Tour Guides, the executive board for the Black Student
Union, SEE Review Board, and AB (but you knew that one). This will be my third Alternative Break trip and
my first time as an EL. I have
previously attended the Gaston, NC and Chicago, IL which both focused on
education issues in communities. I am
excited for people to begin their AB journey!
One week can definitely change lives so I am thrilled for the
transformation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment